i have new boots!

this will be short & sweet guys, but i just need to rave about my new boots that just got delivered to my home (for FREE)   :    o
**shocker** 
**FREE**
Here is the deets, then i will get to the ''free' part ;)

  • they are from Topshop my love
  • they are perfectly comfortable
  • they were £45 
  • they make me so happy :0

They were free because (you could try this one out) they weren't in store so me and mum asked the woman at the desk and she gave us this 'findit' card that you can use on the website to get it delivered but for free where it's normally like £2 from topshop. 
Try it and thank me later :)

Byeeeeeee xx

1 comment :

  1. nice shoe!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    greetings from Hong Kong :)

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete